Please comment, follow, and subscribe. To turn off music scroll to the bottom and press pause.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily Update

Just finished up my work.Chilin, writing in my journal and blasting Eminem. Decided t continue my journal and no throw it away. Gonna use it to write entries like this for the blog, and for sketches and to paste any pics i find. Created a facebook fan page for the blog hope you guys join. So far only 3 followers some black chic and an azn dude. Thinking of changing the blog name because of Nick Jpnas' band name is The Administration which is where i got the name. I just realixed my blog can't get big if theres a band named the same thing. Need Help With Names!!!!                      I'm starving like crazy, floors itching me..even insdide my shirt and pants, abd my bro's trying to rap -.-  ....fail.About to go eat. Dueces       


No comments:

Post a Comment