Please comment, follow, and subscribe. To turn off music scroll to the bottom and press pause.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"His Basics" Photo Contest: Which is Your Favorite?





1. Jason from New York
The essentials from my hotel in Praha, CZ
a trip made with some of my mates from the UK.



2. Abolurin from the USA

My blackberry, G-shock watch, spectacles, money, and my keys

3. Axel from The Netherlands

Casio G-Shock Watch, Iphone, LV Card Holder,
LV Key and Change Holder (letting it hang from my belt loop)


4. Daniel from London
A Sony Minidisc Walkman (had it since 2004), A Chinese good luck bracelet (works for me), A credit card, An "Oyster" Card (every Londoner needs one of these), A Nokia 3310 (most reliable/only phone I've ever had), A pair of Hugo Boss specs, A wallet, A set of keys ...and another minidisc because one simply is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment